Sunday, September 02, 2007

Relationship peace

The 11th illustrated heart in Today magazine partners Ramon
with the Posh Bible's Mary-Ann Matignon
and those glad pages sadden me as if I've withstood
and sustained a year, not once, th'exquisite figure of your Good.
Mary I avoid thinking I’m against what he hopes
now They base the upoming show on you EXACTLY like you hoped.
These last days I do whatever, renew, almost crazily flaking
the changes in me, in you; I needed only us two, bubbling around, forsaking
not swooning. Ramon's face seems afraid, and with reason
he should miss the silence and that’s persuasion
rather to be AMAZING with your reality
to joke, qualitate time, foolishness and intimacy;
remind him just please if he isn't sorted and at ease
he will be finished when he waaay most happy
one night really craves a smooch. But I already there admit
this week’s marriage school lesson for me is the pits:
Lies destroy the silence of our lips.

No comments: