Sunday, November 21, 2004

20041121

Did the High IQ Society's Ultimate IQ Test today and scored 136. Online
tests I've tried (like those at Tickle), have for the most part scored
me in the range from 135 to 140. Would like to try one of the
"exceptional tests" some time, just to see. ;-)

Views and views. The internet seems to be ridden with people's
opinions. Even apparently smart people say the most inane things. Dull
things.

Now the argument could run that I should postulate a more noble ideal.
To dynamically grow in thought and publish the fruits. However that
seems flawed - feedback is needed to grow, no? "To invite dialogue" -
but is a blog the best format for that? Investigation continues.
Ideally though, some commentary will be a good goal to work towards to
achieve.

My psychology textbook tells me that performing in the same domain is
more likely to drive people apart, unless they have high self esteem
(generally, but also particularly in those areas I suppose). So I'd
better decide carefully on what interests I want to formally pursue
here - in the possible event of more lively commentary later on - or I
can see myself stopping and starting at the drop of a hat. LoL.

November is the coldest month, since
summer took its sleepy warmth, I miss
you dear, and more each year, it's
been so long - where have you gone?

What a horrible rhyme. Summer-no-more invested with the sentiments of a
loved one lost or missed, rammed into a famous verse. Offal. It's cold though.






No comments: